To gain access to the sandbox, for security reasons you will need to self-register your account in our sandbox by doing the following:
- Go to https://sellersandbox.sears.com/SellerPortal/d/index.jsp
- Click on the “Sign up” button under Sell on Sears
- The registration process is a replica of what was done when you originally signed up for Sears Marketplace.
Note: When registering, please use the same email address used to register and the same FEIN or Social Security Number that is on your existing Sears Marketplace account. You do not have to use valid credit card or bank account information though during this process, but will still need to provide a 16 digit fake card number.
- Once you click the “Create my Account” button you will receive an email from “The Sears Marketplace Team” <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line “Sears Marketplace Account Authentication Required- Sandbox”.
- Click the link in the email to activate your account.
- You will be taken to the Seller Portal Sandbox login screen, you must login to continue.
- Next you will need to complete all the pages in the account set up workflow. As noted above, you do not have to use valid credit card or bank account information though during this process. If you’re unsure of what to place in the all the pages, please refer to the information that is in your Seller Portal account settings.
- Once you submit for approval, you will get an email with the subject “Sears Marketplace account setup is complete- Sandbox”. We will still need to verify your account and approve it.
- To expedite activation of your sandbox account, go to http://searscommerceservices.com and click on the Contact Us link. Use message topic “Account Setup” and Subtopic “Sandbox Activation Request”. On this form use your production seller ID and in the message include the sandbox seller ID.
- Once we active your account, you will receive an email with the subject “Sears Marketplace – Your account is activated- Sandbox”. Your sandbox account is active and ready to be used for testing!
For a full explanation of the Sandbox and the APIs associated with it, please download our API Guide and review the Seller Sandbox sectin.