To complete an order and mark it shipped, with the tracking number, please follow the steps below.
1. In your seller portal, go to Orders>Order Dashboard
2. Find the order you would like to complete and click on the purchase order number.
3. In the order screen, look at ‘Step 1: Ship Order’. Make sure you have only the item that is being shipped selected(if there are multiple items) and enter the quantity that is shipping. If there are multiple quantities orders and all are shipping make sure they are reflected under ‘Qty. In Package’.
**PLEASE NOTE that Marketplace at Sears does not accommodate backorders. If multiple qty’s of an item are ordered and not all included in the package being shipped, the remaining qty will be auto-canceled.
4. Enter the ship date. It will default to the current date, but if it shipped a previous day, you can click the calendar next to the date field to change the date.
5. Select the carrier you used from the ‘Shipping Carrier’ drop-down. If you do not see the carrier you used, select OTH If you are using OTH carriers to ship, you are required to email the customer using the encrypted email address and provide the shipping carrier details along with the tracking details.
6. Under ‘Shipping Method’ enter the method used to ship the package. This should match the method requested by the customer, located towards the top of the order screen under the ‘Ship By Date’.
7. Enter the Tracking number in the tracking number field.
8. If this order has multiple packages, you can select ‘Add a Package’ to add that. You will then repeat steps 3-7.
9. Once all information is inputted for the shipment, click ‘Generate ASN / Mark as Shipped’
10. You will then be able to print your packing slip to include in the package if you are not using your own.