Images can be submitted for your items in two ways.
- Images can be uploaded directly into the seller portal and Sears will host those images
- URLs can be provided for images as long as they are directing to public and non-password protected host site
- Image URLs must end in a standard photo extension such as .jpg or .gif
- Image URLs should not contain special characters such as % <space> ! # $ & ‘ ( ) * + , / : ; = ? @ [ ]
- Image URLs will be pinged by our internal services to verify if they returning valid images. Image URLs that do not provide a satisfactory answer to our ping can be removed from the site. These items will show in your removed items report.
- Changing an image on the back end of an image URL will not change the image for Sears. Please change the image URL if you are changing the image
Whether you are submitting an image for Sears to host or providing us with an image URL for your item, we have a set of standard requirements for items. You can find our Image & Video Standards in the Marketplace Seller Content Standards pdf. Click the button to view the file.